OUR STRENGTH IS IN DRAWING TOGETHER
It’s time for Christians to unite, join forces, stand strong and become powerful in reforming American Culture!
Ecclesiastes 4:9-12 “Two are better than one, because they have a good reward for their labor. 10 For if they fall, one will lift up his companion. But woe to him who is alone when he falls, for he has no one to help him up. 11 Again, if two lie down together, they will keep warm; But how can one be warm alone? 12 Though one may be overpowered by another, two can withstand him and a threefold cord is not quickly broken.”
IT’S TIME FOR CHRISTIANS TO JOIN TOGETHER AND BECOME
“Our strength is in drawing together.”
2021 Is the year for Christians to declare that “Jesus Is Essential”, draw together and become powerful Culture Creators in our homes, communities and America as a whole.
THE GREATEST CHRISTIAN COMMUNITY EVER ESTABLISHED
Sadly, the Christian foundation of our country is being so challenged and altered by 60 years of targeted Communist indoctrination that many people today don’t even recognize her as a broad scale Christian Community, and yet…
“I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to this republic for which it stands, one Nation, under God, indivisible with Liberty and Justice for all.”
COMMUNE VS COMMUNITY
ESSENTIALLY A CHRISTIAN “SUBDIVISION”- PRIVATE & COOPERATIVE OWNERSHIP. RIGHTS SECURED BY HOA.
Though this is a “planned community” and we do “hold a common social, political, religious, or spiritual vision”, Members are not obligated to share personal responsibilities or resources. Wikipedia Definition of Intentional Community.
Residents purchase a private Lot in a location where neighbors agree on basic Christian Values, simple Family Friendly rules for the Common Areas, and receive an amazing Benefits Package including Micro-Farm Shares and Community Recreation.
It would best be described as a “Christian Subdivision.”
At Regeneration Nation we feel compelled in this time of serious social unrest and disturbance, to replicate the success of our original governmental design at a micro level. In individual neighborhood subdivisions we can recover and ensure basic personal safety, individual rights, and provide the added benefits of Food Security and Community Recreation for our Owner/ Members.
LAND OF THE
How are we replicating National American policies in our Community Structure?
- God’s laws are the foundation of America’s legal system evidenced in every courtroom across the Nation.
- Government, although necessary for the protection of society and religion, must be free from the constraints of government (the separation of church and State).
- Governmental powers must be balanced and operated “by the people, for the people”.
- America is open to all immigrants who agree to integrate and abide by American law.
- Membership agreement upholds basic Christian values and the HOA establishes Family Friendly Rules in Common Areas.
- Membership does not require a Statement of Faith (the agreement regards basic rules and your faith is your own).
- An HOA with basic rules, run by Member/ Owners with equal votes.
- Hospitality extended to all Members and Guests who are willing to respect the Basic Rules regardless of faith, personal history, status, race, age or gender.
SIMILAR VALUES AND LIKEMINDED NEIGHBORS
At the heart of our community is the opportunity to develop lasting friendships with likeminded neighbors holding similar values. This helps facilitate educational and personal growth as well as enriching community culture.
Private Ownership establishes boundaries and respect for individuals and affirms their autonomous choices.
The HOA protects Owner Rights to use Cooperatively Owned Community Areas- no masking, no distancing required.
LINKS, REFERENCES, ARTICLES
Considering Christian Community?
- Thoughts On Christian Community –Intentional Communities: Living a Radical Christian Life”
- Intentional Christian Community Blog
- Secular Advice on Intentional Community Involvement
- The Christian Community, What Is It?
- What Is The Christian Community?
- 6 Ways to Avoid the Hidden Dangers of Co-Owning Property
- Quora Conversation about Christian Community
- Article- Community: God’s Design for Growth
Christian Community Listings
- Foundation for Intentional Community (lots of strangely “spiritual” but not many actually Christian Communities)
- Wikipedia- List of Intentional Communities
Well Known Christian Communities
- A well developed Conservative Christian Community- Heritage Homestead
- The People of Praise Christian Community- a movement of Christians into America’s poorest Neighborhoods
- A liberal Christian Community
- L ‘Abri- 60 year old Christian Community in Switzerland. “Many have come to study and are surprised to find rest, close bonds with others and a new perspective on culture as well. Those who call L’Abri home welcome all who walk through the door, regardless of faith or personal history, and desire to show them the love of Jesus Christ.”